When you are away during the day, know your pet(s) will be cared for and treated like family.
At The Canine Cabin, we offer Dog Daycare so your pets have a place to go while you cannot be with them. Our play sessions are sure to energize your canines with individualized attention and fun activities.
Each dog is not created the same and at The Cabin we tune into that. We get to know your dog by determining your pets interests and socialization levels. Your pets will be treated like one of our own at The Canine Cabin.
Play area with windows
Air conditioning & heating
Separate play areas according to size and personality
Dog Daycare: $25 per day
(Non-spayed or Non-Neutered – $5.00 additional per day)
Flea & Tick treatments up to date
All current vaccinations must be on a veterinarian office forms listing their office address, phone number, and veterinarian administering the vaccinations.
* We require a two week waiting period after your pet’s vaccinations are administered before their boarding date, as recommended by our veterinarian. This is for the health of all of our fur friends that will be staying with us.
* We also ask for their flea & tick treatments to be up to date, as well as their heart guard.
* When arriving for their stay/daycare day(s), we request that all dogs be brought in on a leash.
* All pets should be wearing a collar with a break-away clip for their safety. If you do not have one, we will furnish them one to use during their stay.
* All of our kennels are furnished with a cot and/or a cabin blanket, but if your pet has a favorite blanket or bed at home that you feel will comfort them, feel free to bring it along. Please make sure it is in clean condition.
* You will need to bring food and treats for your pet during their stay/dog daycare day(s).
* You can send toys with but please no toys with the squeakers that could be swallowed, if chewed loose from the toy.