When you are away overnight, know your dog(s) will be cared for and treated like family.
The Canine Cabin provides comfortable and state-of-the-art accommodations to keep your dog active and entertained during their stay.
Spacious, climate-controlled kennels
Food and water bowl, with daily housekeeping services
Daily nose-to-tail wellness checks
Around the clock staff on site
Dog Boarding: $25 per day, $20 each additional dog
(Non-spayed or Non-Neutered – $5.00 additional per day)
** Required Vaccinations:
Flea & Tick treatments up to date
All current vaccinations must be on a veterinarian office forms listing their office address, phone number, and veterinarian administering the vaccinations.
* We require a two week waiting period after your pet’s vaccinations are administered before their boarding date, as recommended by our veterinarian. This is for the health of all of our fur friends that will be staying with us.
* We also ask for their flea & tick treatments to be up to date, as well as their heart guard.
* When arriving for their stay, we request that all dogs be brought in on a leash.
* All pets should be wearing a collar with a break-away clip for their safety. If you do not have one, we will furnish them one to use during their stay.
* All of our kennels are furnished with a cot and/or a cabin blanket, but if your pet has a favorite blanket or bed at home that you feel will comfort them, feel free to bring it along. Please make sure it is in clean condition.
* You will need to bring food and treats for your pet during their stay.
* You can send toys with but please no toys with the squeakers that could be swallowed, if chewed loose from the toy.