When you are away over night, know your cat(s) will be cared for and treated like family.
At The Canine Cabin, we made sure to include an area for our cats as well.
Air conditioning & heating
Climbing and sleep areas
Separate sleeping areas,
play and litter box area within each suite
Fresh water and clean bowls, along with daily housekeeping and litter box maintenance
CAT BOARDING: $15 per day, Additional Cats $10 per cat, PER DAY
(Non-spayed or Non-Neutered – $5.00 additional per day)
Flea & Tick treatments up to date
All current vaccinations must be on a veterinarian office forms listing their office address, phone number, and veterinarian administering the vaccinations.
* We require a two week waiting period after your pet’s vaccinations are administered before their boarding date, as recommended by our veterinarian. This is for the health of all of our fur friends that will be staying with us.
* We also ask for their flea & tick treatments to be up to date, as well as their heart guard.
* When arriving for their stay, we request that all cats are in a carrier.
* All pets should be wearing a collar with a break-away clip for their safety. If you do not have one, we will furnish them one to use during their stay.
* All of our kennels are furnished with a cot and/or a cabin blanket, but if your pet has a favorite blanket or bed at home that you feel will comfort them, feel free to bring it along. Please make sure it is in clean condition.
* You will need to bring food and treats for your pet during their stay.
* You can send toys with but please no toys with the squeakers that could be swallowed, if chewed loose from the toy.